- How do infectious diseases affect diabetes patients?
The focus for the March IGHI Global Health Forum was on infections and diabetes.
- New test for TB claims first prize in the IGHI Student Challenges Competition.
A new way to test for tuberculosis claimed the £5000 top prize in this year’s competition.
- Patient Safety Global Action Summit 2016.
During Patient Safety Week, experts from NIHR Imperial PSTRC teamed up with the UK government to create a global movement to transform patient safety.
- Read our new prospectus/brochure
- Healthcare and Design: New Masters programme launching for healthcare innovators.
Our HELIX Centre for Design in Healthcare to launch new Masters programme.
- Too many avoidable errors in patient care, says report
- New report on patient safety
- Researchers and Google DeepMind collaborate on app to support busy medics
IGHI Researchers have developed an app to help medics manage the thousands of individual clinical tasks that need to be organised daily across a hospital.
- Sign up to receive our quarterly e-newsletter
- Subscribe to our blog
- Write for us! Anyone interested in writing for our blog should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Institute of Global Health Innovation