Wow, has it been a year already? The content design blog is celebrating its first birthday.
In this post I thought I would share some of the highlights of the year with a list of the most read posts:
- Tools for card sorting and tree testing – 12 February 2018
- Content design techniques: content audits – 1 February 2018
- Content design techniques: User and job stories – 17 May 2018
- Content design techniques: pair writing – 15 June 2018
- Content design techniques: card sorting – 19 March 2018
- Techniques: Content discovery and audience mapping – 2 October 2018
- Tools for collaborative writing – 19 July 2018
Happy new year! I hope everyone had a good break and is feeling refreshed and energised.
It is that time of the year for making all those little promises to yourself like shedding those extra Christmas pounds in the gym, quitting a bad habit or learning another language. If those sound like hard work, then you could make some content resolutions to improve the pages you look after. Here are a few suggestions to make the web a better place in 2019. I promise that none of them involve eating kale! (more…)
Before everyone goes away for a well earned break, I thought I would summarise 10 months of blog posts into 8 bitesize tips.
Warning: this post may contain puns, tenuous festive references and cheesy rhymes.