The President’s Awards for Excellence are annual awards to recognise staff members who have made outstanding contributions in Culture and Community, Education, Research, or Societal Engagement.
The President’s Awards for Excellence in Culture and Community recognise staff members who have made outstanding contributions in Leadership; Equality, Diversity and Inclusion; and Collegiality.
The President’s Medal for Excellence in Culture and Community
Recognising individuals or teams who have made exceptional contributions to culture and community.
Medal winner: Imperial 600 committee.
- Aneesha Bhumber, Faculty of Medicine Centre
- Richard Carruthers, Careers Service
- Katie Dallison, Careers Service
- Josh Hodge, Department of Life Sciences
- Harry Jenkins, Enterprise
- James Kavanagh, Department of Infectious Diseases
- Simon Levey Grantham Institute
- Travis Mager, Business School
- Rahmeen Rahman, Department of Infectious Diseases
- Ji Young Yoon, Department of Bioengineering
The Leadership Award for Culture and Community
For staff who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and management at all levels within the College.
Winner: Charlotte Bevan, Department of Surgery and Cancer
The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award for Culture and Community
For staff who are committed to developing an environment which promotes equality of opportunity, values diversity, and where students and staff can work and study free from discrimination and harassment.
Individual winner: Jessica Wade, Department of Materials
Team winner: Sexual Violence Liaison Officer (SVLO) Team
- Hannah Behague, Student Services
- Mark Burgman, Centre for Environmental Policy
- Martin Holloway, Department of Bioengineering
- Laura Lane, Graduate School
- Anna McCormick, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Tabitha Pearson-Moore, Communications Division
- Anique Varleigh, Business School
The Collegiality Award for Culture and Community
For individuals or teams who embody the spirit of one team working, planning, and delivering together towards our shared vision through effective networking, collaboration, and communication.
Individual winner: Bhavna Patel, Department of Chemical Engineering
Grantham’s Climate Friendly Pop-up Kitchen
- Tilly Collins, Centre for Environmental Policy
- Nicole Kuchapski, Grantham Institute
- Simon Levey, Grantham Institute
- Charlotte Vrinten, Chair of the Lancet UK Public Health Science Conference
- Linsey Wynton, Grantham Institute
Vascular Science Section, National Heart and Lung Instititue (NHLI)
- Graeme Birdsey
- Joseph Boyle
- Andrew Cowburn
- Ranil De Silva
- Mike Emerson
- Adam Fellows
- Dorian Haskard
- Ramzi Khamis
- Allan Lawrie
- Koralia Paschalaki
- Charis Pericleous
- Anna Randi
- Christopher Rhodes
- Claire Shovlin
- Dennis Wang
- Martin Wilkins
- Beata Wojciak-Stothard
- Henry Wood
- Lan Zhao