After the finish of the 2022 / 23 Ask Me Anything sessions, we wanted to let you know that we will be back for the 2023 / 24 Academic Year.
Following on from the polls run during July 2023, we are continuing to run these, on the second Tuesday at 10.00 and the fourth Tuesday at 09:00, each month.
How do I join the sessions?
We’re making it simpler to get signed up for these sessions / add them to your calendar this year.
- Head over to The Microsoft 365 Ask Me Anything Pages at https://imperiallondon.sharepoint.com/sites/M365AMAPages
- On the home page, scroll down until you see the “Ask Me Anything Sessions – 2023 / 24” section.
- The section will display a message about the group being deleted – it hasn’t (it’s a SharePoint quirk!). Click on the link “The Microsoft Ask Me Anything Pages” to join the membership group …
You will be automatically added to the group and see a page as follows …
- Now close the tab with the “You’ve joined this group” message and refresh the SharePoint page. You will then see the next 6 upcoming sessions.
- Click on the title for a session and then in the window click on “Add event to your calendar” and choose whether you want to add the single occurrence or the series.
- If you add the series then you need to just go to one entry for each series (2nd Tuesday vs 4th Tuesday) and add that series.
- You will get an ICS file downloaded which will either be for the single date or the session depending on your choice in step 3.
- Open the ICS file that has downloaded and accept the invitation to add the event or series into your calendar. Repeat for the second series or for as many sessions as you wish to join individually!
Once you’ve done that check your calendar for the entries to the meeting including the join link for Teams.
We look forward to welcoming you in September 2023 and, in the meantime, you can check out recordings from some of the sessions run during 2022 / 23 on the same pages. See Recordings by Subject Area (sharepoint.com) for a listing of recordings by subject area covered.