- IGHI’s Professor the Lord Ara Darzi discussed why patient data sharing is so important in a recent video.
Join us on 14 September for our upcoming symposium on big data and patient data sharing at the Royal College of Physicians. Please register in advance.
- Hamlyn Symposium 2016. Surgeons and engineers attend the ninth Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics.
- Creating healthy populations in the 21st century. IGHI and GE healthymagination convene thought leaders to identify innovative approaches to address population health.
- Annual Symposium of the Imperial-Wellcome Trust Centre for Global Health Research. IGHI hosts third annual meeting to showcase current Imperial research and to get medical students thinking about next steps in their careers.
- Transparency and the open society: Big data, healthcare and joining the gaps. IGHI Visiting Professor Tim Kelsey and author Roger Taylor present new book at a special guest lecture at Imperial.
- WISH presents research findings at Global Health Policy briefing. Joint WISH and Health Affairs Forum draws more than 200 industry experts.
- In my backyard – a talk by Michel Mossessian. The Institute of Global Health Innovation welcomed world-renowned architect, Michel Mossessian, for a talk on how space impacts human behaviour.
Institute of Global Health Innovation